Thursday, August 6, 2015

Consider the Possibilities



During a visit from a friend of ours about a month ago, the idea of having a rock climbing rock was introduced.  I filed that under that would be great some day in the future.

The following week the thought hit me, "Why not now?"  It would be easy to dwell on the reasons not to build a climbing / bouldering wall in our garage but instead we decided to focus on what it would take to accomplish it NOW, instead of some day.

Why consider this?  

First, my wife, 3 kids and I love to climb.  Having a climbing wall at home would enable us to climb more often and over time actually save us money (versus taking the family to a climbing gym).

Second, how cool would it be to have our on climbing gym at our house.

Third, climbing is a great way to get in shape while having fun.


Next post, I'll share how we overcame the obstacles we faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment